Sunday 2 September 2012

Vote for mediation

Hello Everyone :)

My name is Kirsten Allnutt. I am a third year tv journalism student and recently joined the election campaign for SRC Media Councillor 2013. Some of you know me personally, but for those of you who don't I encourage that you come to the SRC Grazzle on Monday at 18.30, so thatyou can learn about the social, outgoing, confident and hardworking person that I am. Please look out for my posters and for my campaign video and hopefully, my campaign blog that I plan to start SOON. I want people to COMMENT, ASK ME QUESTIONS and give me SUGGESTIONS about their expectations of what a media councillor should do. After all, it is the students that I represent and I want to reflect that.

COMMUNICATE! MEDIATION IS KEY!

I hope that you will join me by voting for me between Wednesday 5 September 7am-7pm and Thursday 7am-7pm.

VOTE. Be a part of the process. VOTE KIRST ALLNUTT for SRC Media Councillor 2013.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment